May 9, 2009

I'm Waiting! :(

I'm waiting
I'm waiting for this plant to grow
That one day it becomes a tree
And from all the burdens it sets me free!


Twenty girls I liked
Twenty Five I proposed
Thirty slapped me
And therefore I tied this rope!

You know not the pain
We hold in our little hearts
The way we run after you
And you make us see the stars!


Damn all these damsels
I've now decided
Agonised is my soul
I feel alienated!


I trusted in you
Your 'No's have hurt me
All my savings
You've made me spend all the money!

I water this plant every day
Let it grow
And to end my agony
I've tied this rope!


Image Courtesy

6 comments:

Blogger said...

LOL....dat ws a funny one yaar! :D

ek flirt ki emotions..hehe...well written!

Anonymous said...

very funny and
very nice

Nyx said...

@ Pri,

Hehehe...sahi hai na! Aakhir flirts ke bhi toh emotions hote hain! :P

Cheers

*PEACE*

Nyx said...

@ Chirag,

Thanks! :)

Cheers

*PEACE*

Anonymous said...

LOL! ROFLMAO! :D

seeing the pic itself i started laughing!

lovely poem Artz...
don't stop now, ur on a roll! :D

Anya said...

keep watering...

but over thanniyinaala alugi poyida pogudhu...plants

:)

chriz