I was in a mood to start a tag because I have not done any tag for a long time now...no one was tagging me ya!
So I came up with this idea of starting a new tag...100 truths about me.
1. Last beverage: Tea
2. Last phone call: Daddy
3. Last text message: Arjun
4. Last song you listened to: My soul pleads for you (Simon Webbe)
5. Last time you cried: Sunday
HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: No
7. Been cheated on? Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? No
9. Lost someone special? No
10. Been depressed? Yes...quite a lot of times.
11. Been drunk and threw up? Yes
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
15. Made new friends: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: No
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Quite a lot of them..
23. How many kids do you want to have: Two...for sure!
24. Do you have any pets: Yes...lovely she is!
25. Do you want to change your name: No
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Partied and cried at the end of it!
27. What time did you wake up today: 8 A.M.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Chatting through messages.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for : Old Trafford...visit that place atleast once!
30. Last time you saw your father: 28th February...he has been on tour since then! :(
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Wish I had a sibling! I know that those who have a sibling won't agree with me!
32. Most visited web page: Blogger.
33. Name: Aarthi
34. Nicknames: Artz, Puchu, Arii! :P
35. Zodiac sign: Capricorn
36. Male or female or transgendered: Female
37. Elementary: Mother Teresa Public School
38. School: Mother Teresa Public School
39. Colleges: Motilal Nehru College.
40. Hair color: Black
41. Long or short: Short
42. Height: 5’ 4.5"
43. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes...Dimitar Berbatov...of Man Utd! Lol...
44. Ever been in love? Yes
45. Piercings? 2
46. Tattoos? None
47. Righty or lefty: Righty
48. First surgery: None
49. First piercing: Ears
50. First best friend: Aman
51. First sport you loved: Cricket
52. First pet : A rabbit
53. First vacation: Bangalore
54. First concert: Raghav
55. First crush: A friend of mine...Shashwat! Not anymore...I even regret that now! :x
56. Eating: Nothing
57. Drinking: Water
58. I'm about to: Yawn...lol!!
59. Listening to: Kuch Khaas from the movie Fashion!
60. Waiting for: My dad to come back from the tour...missing him a lot!
YOUR FUTURE :
61. Want kids? Yes
62. Want to get married? Yes!
63. Careers in mind? Architectural Consultant
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
64. Lips or eyes: Eyes
65. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
66. Shorter or taller: Taller
67. Older or Younger: Older
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Both.
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach
70. Sensitive or loud: : Sensitive
71. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER :
73. Kissed a stranger: Never
74. Lost glasses/contacts: No
75. Sex on first date: Never
76. Broken someone's heart: Yes
77. Had your own heart broken: Yes
78. Been arrested: No
79. Turned someone down: Yes
80. Cried when someone died: Yes
81. Liked a friend that is a girl? No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
81. Yourself: Yes
82. Miracles: Yes
83. God: Yes
84. Love at first sight: No
85. Heaven: No
86. Santa Clause: No
87. Kiss on the first date? No
88. Angels: Yes...my mom! :)
89. Devils: Yes...my mami.
90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Nope
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? No
93. Among you blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? Prats...because she is cho chuweeeeet!!
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? Yes
95. Wanted to steal you friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? Never
Associate with someone you know:
96. White: Mom
97. Black: Mami
98. Pink: Vishakha
99. Red: Arjun
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? YES
I tag Arjun, Stephan, Prats, Kingsley, Chirag, Charzz, Jack and anybody who wants to do this tag!
March 16, 2009
I woke up that morning because of my friend's call. My friends had organised a picnic that day to Alibaug. I got up, freshened up a bit and looked out of the window in my room. It was a warm sunny day!
I was so excited about the picnic...I rushed to my dad to seek permission and guess what...he REFUSED as always! I felt so bad...a disappointment early in the morning...the whole day was gone for a six I thought! Frowning and crying...I came back to my room...called my friend and told her that I won't be able to go with them.
The whole day I kept thinking about my dad...how bad he is...just like a Hindi movie villain...thought how good it would have been if he would not have been in Delhi today (he keeps on travelling all the time). I did not know why I was cursing him! I just did not know! I cried all day long...
Two days later I got a news... there was this girl in my college...I won't take her name here Ms. A... we were no more friends. My friend Bhavna messaged me that A's dad expired...just a day before 31st Dec, 2008. I could not think of anything else but A's condition. What would she be thinking...how would she manage...her mom...her sister who is of marriageable age now...her future. Everything would be a question mark for her now! I met her online...spoke to her...our enmity vanished...I was genuinely concerned about her. She felt good that at least I spoke to her at this difficult time.
The news of her dad's death changed my perception. I could not think of the day when something would happen to any of my loved ones. I hated myself for having cursed my dad that day for just not allowing me to go with my friends. This incident made me realise how important it is to thank God for having given us such wonderful parents, siblings and friends. Never ever curse them for any of their mistakes...because they say that you realise the importance of your loved ones when they are not there with you. Why have such a realisation? Why curse them for a minute or a day and be cursed yourself for an entire life? Cherish everyone around you...realize the worth of each and everyone...Love them unconditionally and thank them for everything that they have given you and done for you!
For each and everyone related to me in some or the other way...there is a simple but a special message to all of you... I LOVE YOU!! THANK YOU for everything...