July 30, 2009

One Word Blog Meme! :D

Where is your cell phone? On my table and the other one, on charging! Yea, I shamelessly own two!! :P
Relationship? So Complicated! :P
Your hair? Medium
Work? Yes, as a facade consultant. Dunno what is facade? Google try karo! :P
Your sister? Pratsie...she fills up that void in my life! :)
Your favorite thing? My camera! Love clicking pictures! :P
Your dream last night? I saw Rashi, FL and Prats...don't remember what and why!
Your favorite drink? Pespi! Or Iced Tea!
Your dream car? Audi :) *Drool*
The room youre in? My bedroom :D
Your fears? Lizards!! Eekksssss!!
What do you want to be in 10 years? Settled, madly in love!
Who did you hang out with this weekend? I was travelling...so all my co-passengers! :P
What are you not good at? Staying angry for long!
One of your wish list items? In the last tag i spoke of Jimmy Choo's and now...its Louis Vuitton bag!
Where you grew up? Delhi (Mind you, not Ghaziabad).
Last thing you did? Had tea
What are you wearing? A girlie dress...churidar! :)
What aren't you wearing? Shoes
Your pet? One oversmart bitch... GINGER!
Your computer? Samsung
Your life? Is not going the way I want it to...but this also ain't bad.
Your mood? Umm...inquisitive!
Missing? No one! :P
What are you thinking about right now? how to complete this tag
Your kitchen? Sweet enough!
Your summer? Spent a few days in Chennai...yuck!
Your favorite color? Black
Last time you laughed? When I spoke to FL today about Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince... :P
Last time you cried? July has been a wonderfully bad to me... so you know what I mean! I've lost count!
School? Graduated! :)
Love? Yes!

Thanks Ste for tagging me... I further tag Anurag, Sowmiya, Rashi and whoever wants to take it up! :D

5 comments:

Freelancer said...

harry potter
lols...dun remind me gal..its always in my mind :P

Priya Joyce said...

awww hw sweet u're not gud at being angry for long tats so like me :)

hahaha so did u njoy tym wth ur co passengers ;)

Relationships r always complicatd re :(

Arv said...

LOL... see.. now am LOL @ all :)

The Solitary Writer said...

haha....nicely done.....

Anonymous said...

Cutely filled up :)