May 26, 2009

Love ya Bhai...!! I really do!! :)

Image Courtesy
Sometimes I just hate everything around me. Everything stops making sense to me. And precisely, that is when I hide my face into the pillow and cry my heart out. I cry till I end up laughing.
But every day is not the same!
Yesterday was a lot more different than any other day. I was blamed for something that I just did not do.
Yesterday I felt the need of someone who would listen to me, comfort me and give me a feeling that he/she is there for me. A feeling that he/she just does not love me only when I am happy but also when am sad, dejected, when I feel lonely and need a shoulder to lean on and cry!

Believe me, yesterday night was very tough for me.
And all thanks to you...I am back to the smiling me! You brought me back. I was always afraid of you for no bloody reason. Just that the aura around you had always left me speechless bhai! Really!
I always stopped myself from talking to you, from calling you. But yesterday was it!! I just had to. Had I not called you, I would have cursed myself, my life and everything that happened and cried all night long. Thankfully, I did call you.
That one word by which you addressed me did wonders for me Bhai. You called my 'beta'. It was so genuine and I know that. :)
The way you handled me, no one would have ever been able to do that. I don't know how you do it, I just look up to you!! :)

I slept with that smile on my face...a smile for which I will be forever indebted to you! :)

'Thank you' is something that is said to a friend, an acquaintance. But for you...no words, no thank you's, no sorries! Words would always fail to describe what I feel for you.
*World's biggest and tightest hug to you bhai*
Love ya tonnes! :)

P.S.: I hope you read this. Teri raatein ab gayi. Expect my call anytime ab se. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Happy to know taht you smiled:)*mwah*

The Solitary Writer said...

hmm

aww...its graceful...thanks sandeep
and nice u wrote abt it...:)must be feeling better. ...guess so??

god bless

Anonymous said...

very emotional

sometime it happens that we thought we had nobody with us in difficult situation

Anonymous said...

i wanna make a call to my sister now

Anonymous said...

the picture is so cute.. :(

group hug - sandeep you and i..

:D

Sandeep Balan said...

I have no words aartzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....seriously.....I can only say....there for you...forever......a thousand times over!

Love you too!! Take good care of urself! Coz you are precious n one antique piece.. :-)

Nyx said...

@ Kajal,

*Group hug*

And PP (Pairi Pauna) to bhai and bhabhi ji!! :P

Love ya guys!!

Nyx said...

@ Ste,

yup...better best! :)

Nyx said...

@ Chriz,

Made a call to her?? :)

Nyx said...

@ Sandeep,

Yamiieeeee... Bhai aa gaya! :)
I know you will be there for me always! :)

*Hugs*

Antique piece... ?? Lol...

Anonymous said...

antique piece? :O

meaning ur very priceless or ur very old!! ;) i think ur priceless tho! :D