I feel extremely honored and delighted to receive the Superior Scribbler Award. Thanks Leo for the award... :) There are certain rules for this award... read them :
1. Each superior scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most deserving blogger friends.
2. Each superior scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each superior scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post which explains The Award.
4. Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to My Linky List.
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I pass this award to -
1. Sowmiya - For the immense amount of honesty in her writes and her attitude towards life. :)
2. Shravan - For his out-of-the-box topics!
3. Freelancer - For his style of poetry, the depth in his words and his quest to experiment with new styles.
4. Mr. K. Parthasarathi - I salute this man! He is one of the oldest bloggers (mind you, he is 70+) and his stories are so inspiring and motivating. Sir, you are truly an inspiration.
5. Parzii - For being the sweetest blogger! :) Your words always leave a sweet impression and a smile lingering on my lips. ;)