Alright... so I was at Sowmi's Blog when I read this tag and decided to take this up. :)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4 – There will be no tears today; just fun, laughter and general happiness, my dear friend... Book : P.S. I LOVE YOU…Author : Cecilia Ahern.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air? – Nope…a table calendar! ;P
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? – I saw Channel V…some stupid song…
4. Without looking, guess what time it is? – 10.50 AM
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? – 10.46 AM (Whoa! Quite close!)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? – My mom is screaminggggg! Grr!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? - Just two hours back… I was at the Chennai Railway Station…came from Bangalore.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at? – I looked at Sowmi’s Blog! I love her randomness…
9. What are you wearing? – Blue Jeans and a Black Tshirt with MJ print! :)
10. When did you last laugh? – Few minutes back…
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? – Nothing… just the paint! :P
12. Seen anything weird lately? – Umm… I have experienced loads of weird feelings! :P :P
13. What do you think of this quiz? – Shabba! Why so random!?!
14. What is the last film you saw? – KAMINEY! :P
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy? – Jimmy Choo’s, a bag from Louis Vuitton and shades from Dolce and Gabbana…and, a small house! :D
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno! – I am a very serious sort of a person… with hey-whom-are-you-messing-with look on my face! :P
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? – I would really want the youth to go for politics…am sick and tired of looking at the 50+ doing nothing for the country!
18. Do you like to Dance? – Lolz… Am a bad dancer. :P
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? - Aaruhi
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? - Arghya
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? – I want to go there for a few years and come back! There can be nothing better than my country…the noises and the warmth.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? – What the FCUK were you upto????? You got me crazy! :P :P
I tag Abhrajit Datta, Anurag, Esther and anyone else who would like to take up this tag! :)
P.S.: This is a filler. Have been off from the blog world for quite sometime now. Have been travelling so much. I will be back home by Monday! See ya all soon! :)